Sunday, July 03, 2005

Still tired

Was gonna do an update on church a coupla weeks ago saying that I hated describing myself as 'not currently settled in a church' and how a churchless faith might be ok for a while but it isn't all that great.

However, that was two weeks ago. I think I'm going to settle at Proclaimers despite my reservations. Interestingly, today during the 'after the worship/before the sermon/Tom talky bit/Holy Spirit thing' time I think God kinda confirmed that. I don't know. I've been a Christian for about 11 years now but I'm only just starting to understand the whole Holy Spirit/listening to God thing... it's annoying that it takes so long but cool now that I'm becoming a bit more confident about actually conversing with God rather than talking at him.

There's no logic to that paragraph which is annoying me. I like logical and clear reasoning, but I don't know how else to explain anything. I think it'll be cool to be part of Proclaimers. Hopefully. Oh ye of little faith.

No comments: