Saturday, July 23, 2005

Day trip

Trip to London today. I like trains, there's something comforting about being on a train.

London was pretty quiet for a Saturday, which I guess isn't surprising after the second attacks last Thursday.

Finished Harry Potter 6 last night. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, I couldn't get into it at all and didn't get excited til Chapter 24. Had a horribly busy week though, I should have waitied til I could concentrate on it properly instead of reading a bit at a time. Looking forward to number 7 now, it should be very interesting. Started 'Birds Without Wings' by Louis de Bernier today, I think it's going to be good.

There was something interesting I had to blog on, but I've forgotten so it'll have to wait. Oh yeah, for all you dress freaks, it's still pink and will post pictures later!

1 comment:

Carl said...

I love the train photo!