Monday, July 18, 2005

Angel face


I'm liking my new toy, though I'm terribly unartistic at the moment. I'll enjoy practising though! I liked this unartistic little face.

There hasn't been an awful lot to blog on lately (I blame lack of reading and mind expansion). Work is cool, not a for-life job but it's ok. Harry Potter 6 is so exciting, but I still haven't finished it because my attention span is so appalling (I blame lack of reading for that too).

I'm loving cell group with some cool friends. Looking forward to a more structured meeting this week, we've been meandering a bit which has been good in terms of geling as a group but it'll be good to add some purpose. Last week we discussed what we want out of the group and what we would like it to achieve. This week some alternative worship and a discussion on prayer is being planned.

Pondering of the week - life as a Christian seems to be a never-ending cycle of sin, repentance and forgiveness, which maybe isn't odd in itself, but sometimes I wonder what the point of it all is. Maybe I'm circling around the same issues at the moment rather than working my way up a spiral. I think the cloud of apathy, however, is slowly lifting.

1 comment:

Mark Tiddy said...

your not unartistic well perhaps but it doesn't affect taking photos, I have the artistic skill of monster from the muppets