Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Who should you vote for?

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Labour


Your actual outcome:



Labour 10
Conservative -10
Liberal Democrat 15
UK Independence Party -5
Green 10


You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

10 comments:

sparkles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sparkles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sparkles said...

sorry, I multiple posted! Mine came out as Green Party - 39, Lib Dem - 38, Conservative - 14, UK Independence Party - 3 and Labour - 2. All very interesting. I'm quite surprised.

Anonymous said...

I came out LibDem-22, and everything else on the negative scale, other than the Green Party which was 0

Mark Tiddy said...

I came out green party too, see my blog for the numbers and stuff

Laura said...

I'm not sure I should change my vote based on an internet test though! Will probably stick with Labour.

Are you going to vote, Tark?

Mark Tiddy said...

yeah I will do...not quite sure who though, certainly not labour...no point voting green cos they wont get anywhere anyway!

Laura said...

Go for LibDem! :D
Paul C has an interesting post on why he's going to vote for them

sparkles said...

oo I didn't realise some were negative........

sparkles said...

see me revised version on me blog