Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Mail

I'm trying out this new Google toolbar button... we shall see if it works!

The post was exciting today (or is it the mail here? Bill Bryson completely confused me on that one - in America the post arrives when the mailman delivers, but in Britain the mail arrives when the postman comes... yup I was wrong, it's mail here!) I got two DVDs, Shakepeare in Love which I'll look forward to watching later or tomorrow, and the last ever episode of Friends (what a disappointment). I also got the first two modules of my proofreading course, so now I have an excuse to correct every piece of writing I come across! This is a distance course so I can work as little or as much as I like (suits my procrastination completely, hope I don't blow it!) More discipline in my life would be good, I'd like to do things when I need to do them rather than last minute.

New plan for the near future: become a professional proofreader and do freelance work in time to be recruited to proofread the last Harry Potter book before it comes out!

1 comment:

sparkles said...

wow, that sounds like fun - proofreading! My sis keeps getting letters asking her if she wants to after she entered a competition - but she's too young!