Monday, March 21, 2005

School work

Today I sorted out all the school work I've ever done. Mum is a notorious hoarder and has kept everything I've done since reception. Needless to say most of it is going in the bin!

It was strange looking through it all... especially stuff from lessons like PSE (Personal and Social Education) lessons with questions like "What are your good qualities? What do you not like about yourself?" It's like looking back at different people sometimes, and it's weird seeing which bits I've thrown out of me and which bits I've kept, and discovering things I'd just forgotten about.

When I was five, I was going to live in a house made of pastry and fudge when I grew up. When I was ten, I thought I'd have a husband and children and grandchildren by 2036 and I would be running a teashop. That seems a little ambitious for 52... I was never brilliant at Maths!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could crush a grape etc

Anonymous said...

Your writing really is very amusing and fun to read. I've never come across such purity in a single person in all my life (but I'm only 20!). You do not know me, but I have been looking for you.

Laura said...

Thank you...

Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS CHAP "CRAIG" IS REFERRING TO ME LAURA YOU SILLY GERAM SAUSAGE

Anonymous said...

No, I was clearly referring to Laura. Silly is one thing Laura certainly is not.

Anonymous said...

Laura, how can I message you directly? I have MSN messenger if you use that.

Laura said...

laurabrown17@msn.com