Sunday, December 12, 2004

Over the sea...

The sea is such a magical place. I could stare at it forever and never get bored. It's different every day, the colours of the water and the sky change but are beautiful every time. Today the sea was grey-blue and it misty, so with the low craggy cliffs and the old stone pier, it looked like something out of a Celtic fairy tale. I expected a little boat to sail out of the mist any second, carrying Bonnie Prince Charlie. Except I'm in St Andrews, not Skye. Dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the name of God
Hi everybody
unfortunately our house is so far from the sea and maybe I could only sea it once a year but each time that I see it I feel comfortable .when I see the power of sea and moving of it's wave I feel strong and fresh.
moving of the sea waves brings me to another world and i think about other things and I
think as the waves can break the rocks I can do big and important works too.
a.y