Sunday, October 24, 2004

Finally winning

I got two of my essays finished on time! Bedtimes of three o'clock were involved, but never mind. Just got one more to do for Monday now, and that's a lot easier than the other two, I'm half done already.

Lauren arrived yesterday evening. It's so great to see someone from home again. We didn't do much becuase we were both shattered, but went for a walk along the beach to the pier and back at 11pm. The moon was big and gorgeous, there was a big shimmery reflection on the sea, which as really peaceful. It's like a breath of fresh air being up here compared to Norwich. Living next to the sea is like a dream come true. I love watching the sea, it has such a claming effect.

"After all the battles and wars, the scars and loss
I am still the queen of my domain,
and feeling stronger now.
The walls are down a little more each day,
since you came, finally,
finally things are changing"

~ Dido

No comments: