Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lent update

I very nearly caved yesterday - I still haven't got into a Spring routine yet and finding it hard to shake Winter-esque tiredness in the mornings. In my sleepy state I forgot Ben's key had broken in the lock the day before so managed to lock him in the house. Felt very stupid and miserable when he called me up at lunchtime, late for work because he couldn't get out of the house and I couldn't rescue him in time. Felt rotten by the end of the day, left work early and browsed the shops, but forced myself to leave before finding anything I liked. Bad day!

My work gives out 'VIP' awards if you get enough nominations and I was presented one last week in the shape of £30 of Next vouchers!!!!! Determined not to spend them til 13 April. 20 days to go...

No comments: