Saturday, November 04, 2006

I feel so honoured...

The sky is streaked with red and dotted with bright flashes of fireworks for my birthday :)

Well not really for my birthday, but I'm glad Britian likes to celebrate! Thank you for all the happy birthday wishes and presents. Here are some of my cool cards:

22 ladybirds from Dave...


A brilliant as always handmade card from Helen (the picture wouldn't come out not blurred, it doesn't do it justice!)...


And a card with sweet nothings from Ben, only presented after a joke card (which was admittedly funnier than last year's!)... which won't publish properly, but it was pretty.

Now to start thinking about Christmas...

3 comments:

Carl said...

Sorry for the lack of card, I'm not nearly organised! Happy birthday, hope you have good celebrations.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

sparkles said...

yey! I like my card better on here than in real life I think!

Loving the genius one from Dave!

What did you get up to?