Monday, March 06, 2006

Feminine

I've finally got my camera back in full working order, yay!! Even got a free set of Fuji playing cards... I'm sure we'll find a use for them some day.

Photo Friday topic for the week is feminine, so here's my offering. These things aren't feminine in themselves, but I think for them to be in my mind and on my mental to do list is!


Lots of ironing










washing up






and general messy mess.

However, I shall not complain for having a house of one's own is fanstically lovely.

This weekend we started the garden, which was much fun. We only have a tiny patch in which to do things, but hopefully it will be ablaze with colour in a few weeks/months (I'm not quite sure how long these things take).


Here's the before picture, the after will come after.









and specially for our cyclist friends, the alley has been all weeded n stuff because we love you so much :D

No comments: