Thursday, March 23, 2006

The evil monkies

Last week I was dreaming about work and how I hadn't done enough work for me to be given permission me to sleep, so I had to wake up. Several times. And then it got to dreaming about piles and piles of faxes to be sent but not knowing where to send them, and evil monkies biting me (NB never ever watch 28 Days Later again) and Ben quite rightly said maybe it's time to take some holiday. So I did, and I've spent the last two days at home doing nothing in particular, not even any housework, and I've internetted and pondered and painted and photographed nothing in particular. And it's been nice. (Except the going back to work today bit).

For the past week or so I haven't felt anything much at all, apart from getting overly annoyed at things that frustrate me, and being scared about the stupid monkies and the dark. I feel so helpless, and worried that people might be getting annoyed at me for not responding to them properly.

Have a look at www.caradillon.com. She's coming to the Norwich Arts Centre to sing soon so we might go and see.

1 comment:

Carl said...

She sounds really good - I'd go if I wasn't working that night :-(