Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lazy weekend activites

Lack of spare cash and inspiration have stopped me putting our wedding album together for a shocking year and a half now. But I was inspired when I spied a couple flicking through a photograph book on an old episode of Relocation Relocation last week. They look really good so I've been using Bob Books this afternoon to create my own. Let's hope it turns out well...

The other thing I wanted to mention was The Narnia Code, a programme on BBC iplayer about the book Planet Narnia. The author, Dr Michael Ward, suggests that there is a hidden code behind the Narnia books, that CS Lewis intended for each one to be based on the seven planets from the ancient understanding of the universe. It was only a little bit hyped up when it said this discovery could completely change the way we understand Lewis' view of the world, but interesting nevertheless.

1 comment:

sparkles said...

Fliss and Andy Jones have got their wedding photos in a photo book and I think it looks really good!