Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fond memories

I was just browsing Amazon and came across 'Dear Zoo' for sale! I feel a bit stupid considering buying it without giving it to a child but it was one of my favourite books when I was little, and is only a bit older than me - it's celebrating it's 25th anniversary this year. Maybe I will buy it anyway and keep it in a cupboard for a future Blahlette...

I haven't forgotten I've promised posts on last weekend's cooking adventures and our exciting excursion but I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and judging by work people's Facebook statuses I'm not the only one. Cosy childhood memories and hot drinks are where it's at this evening!

1 comment:

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

is it blahlette for a girl and blahlet for a boy? not sure we'd established that literary standard yet...