Thursday, March 22, 2007

Work

I've applied for a job as Communications Consultant at Norwich Union. After several months of half-heartedly job hunting for something that isn't as formulaic and process based as my current job, I've stumbled across this amazing opportunity to move up a level and get into a job that will teach me skills in tone of voice, 'group writing standards' (which make everything NU produces look the same), designing communications to go out to customers and may give me a chance to use my proofreading skills. (And how cool does the job title sound compared to Customer Services Representative?!!)

I'm not sure if I'm aiming too high but it's the first job I've come across that excites me, so Im hoping I get through to interview stage at least. The closing deadline has just been extended to the beginning of April though, so a while to wait yet.

1 comment:

sparkles said...

ooo that sounds very exciting and like things falling into place - keep us updated!