Sunday, January 02, 2005

Holidays

You can probably guess by the ending that last post wasn't me... go Ben! Cool prayer, thanks.

I've got so much to write about the holidays but I don't know where to begin so it'll be a brief overview. Most important thing was becoming Ben's "bird" (I think I'm gonna have to get used to being called that grr!). It's been a whirlwind two weeks at home. Spent lots of time with Ben which was cooler than cool, and met lots of new people through him. Visited Dad who is now living with his girlfriend, it's kinda strange there being an important person in Dad's life after it just being him for years. And wanted to do so much more but couldn't fit it in. Travelled back to Scotland today which broke my heart, but it's fine, I've got revision and exams to keep me busy and I'll be back in Norwich at the end of January. It can't come fast enough...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr.. I'm gonna beat Ben up if he continues to call you 'bird' :P

Laura said...

Is that my sweet little brother sticking up for me?

Anonymous said...

nope

Anonymous said...

tink was applepie

i will beat ben up n e way for being a translucent devious thug.

could have used hims descriptive terminology, sso count yo self luckily twinkles

Anonymous said...

actu was prob the window himself

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Ben's lack of thinking (the "bird" thing) never ceases to amaze! :p Silly fella.

Thorpey

Anonymous said...

Thorpey - are you sooooooooo not man enough that you have to write annonmoooosely?

Knob head.