Saturday, January 31, 2009

My eyes are going square from Google image searches...

I was going to post this last weekend and never got round to it - and unfortunately it's still relvant this week!

I'm working on my third interior design assignment at the moment and trawling the web for pictures of "a room with something wonderful about it that you wish to emphasise". If you have such a room in need of some cohesion or design that you want to send me a picture of it would give me valuable practise.

You might get a few design tips for free in exchange - I can't promise the finished product will be any good but it might get better the closer I get to August and finishing my course!

2 comments:

sparkles said...

my bedroom has a nice fireplace hidden behind all my stuff!

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

no way