Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear Patrick

Hello Patrick

What an interesting name - a joining of the Chinese and Irish heritages - wonderful!

You have been randomly selected to be given Fives Millions Pounds Stirling as part of my benefactress programme for people of Irish/Chinese heritage. To qualify you need to reply confirming that you are of Irish/Chinese heritage and give me your bank details. The funds will be transferred immediately and will take 3-5 working days (African time) to clear.

Please reply very urgently - it is imperative that I get your response.

If you are the first of my five choices to reply I will also give you my bank details and you can drain my account for all it's worth - all completely legal and free!!!!

Please reply VERY urgently!!!!!!!!

Yours with love and affection for the Irish/Chinese heritage

Laura Erin Gok Wan Brown



> To: laurabrown17@msn.com
> Subject: KINDLY CONSIDER MY PROPOSAL
> From: wangquin@yahoo.co.uk
> Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:07:55 -0400
>
> Good Day,
>
> Let me start by introducing myself.I am Mr. Patrick Chan director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd Hong Kong.
>
> I will need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.
>
> Five millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall
> then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.Should you be interested please send me your,
>
> Full names,private phone number,current residential address to my private (Email: mail2.patrickchan@yahoo.com.hk)
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Mr. Patrick Chan
> mail2.patrickchan@yahoo.com.hk
>
>
> I need your response on this

No comments: