Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pic n mix

Another update post...

Work - I've applied for two jobs recently but not got any interviews. I'm not too disappointed, somehow I think God knows that an interview is the last thing I need just now! I'm still bored and unfulfilled at work at the moment and still looking into other things. I'm moving into a different team next week which will keep me on my toes for a month or so with learning all their quirks.

Wedding - Mum has said she's not attending. I feel let down. She doesn't agree with Ben and I getting married and can't bear to be in the same room as my dad. In a way this is good news though as will be less worry on the day and less confusion for seating plans! On a more exciting note, I've ordered my dress and it's currently being made.

I'm in a really reflective thinky mood this week... I've booked a flex day on Friday to make the most of it and do some pondering over tea without sugar in Costa.

3 comments:

Mark Tiddy said...

if you go to Costa remember to request fairtrade!

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

no!

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

how do you get fairtraid milk and sirup - La