Sunday, November 27, 2005

Things I Can Do Without

As read in Joolian and Carl's blogs...

Don't have television, living in the city now means I can walk everywhere... I guess the things I can do without are material stuff - books, CDs, DVDs, clothes, shoes, accessories etc. I don't really need to buy anything like that for ages. I'd like to be more frugal with food shopping. The only supermarket I use is Tescos, purely for convenience and price, but from reading Joolian's comments there might be something wrong with Tescos... shopping for fair trade or from ethical retailers seem like so much hard work, but if I really care about God's creation and people it's probably something I should invest some time and effort in.

1 comment:

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

we'll shop fairtrade when they make a clubcard, hunny x