Thursday, September 14, 2006

New design n stuff

My lovely new blog is courtesy of Zoot's Designs, 'because everyone deserves a pretty blog'. Her designs are great (very girly though!) and really easy to download and get working. Have a look!

I wanted to post a comment on Dave's blog but I can't because of beta blogger maybe - I wanted to say I'm proud of my husband to be and thank you Dave for writing that. Pray for Dave because he's a dude.

Also please pray for Ben and job situation, he has an interview tomorrow. Thank you!

In other news, we got a TV license and freeview box today. I'm not sure if I like it or not!

11 comments:

sparkles said...

oo exciting! Does that mean you guys will be forever watching tv now?! ;)

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

waking up at seven thirty, doing pants in interview to come home to This Morning is not a good combination.

Need comfort food :(

Laura said...

Ben got the job, yay!!

NO we will not be forever watching TV, I'm determined!

sparkles said...

he he - what's the job?

How's it going?

Timothy V Reeves said...

What's the job? Why, it involves puppets I think.

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

?

Timothy V Reeves said...

Well, I was looking at Jooolian's blog and I wondered if .....

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

link to joolian?

Laura said...

http://joolians.blogspot.com/
or
http://jooliansrainydays.blogspot.com/

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

oh.

hunny, you're a slack slack blogger :p

Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said...

slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack slack, dearest.