Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Writer's block

Hence no blogging for ages! I think I'll try to get into the habit again though.

In good news
* Got a payrise at work this month and now have an acceptable salary. Yay!
* The church is booked for the wedding. The brilliant Nicholas Vesey will be presiding
* We're still attending St Augustine's and still enjoying it (!!!!!!)
* I have a week off work next week to recharge which will be loverly
* Grandpa is 91 today and says he's going to try to hang on to see the wedding, so that's good

In not so good news
*Ben is looking for a job
* I can't solve this puzzle, help me!

I keep meaning to blog on some stuff I've been reading about marriage but it keeps coming out as a rant. I will keep trying, and meanwhile here's what I've been reading

2 comments:

Helsalata said...

Welcome back!

sparkles said...

hello!!

Long time no see - sorry I've been away most of august since Reality! Man how time flies!

Looks like lots of bits and pieces been happening for you guys. We so have to catch up before I go to York, and I shall try better to phone you more this year!